Ok, so I’ve been in this business for a LONG time (meaning I’m an old fart). My primary focus is portrait work and digital imaging.
I am no longer offering TFCD shoots. Rates are reasonable. Contact me for pricing information.
I may have an occasional test shoot opening available. If you would like to apply for a test shoot, just shoot a message over to me. You need to be at least 18 to apply for a test shoot. If I contact you asking if you are interested in a test shoot, you can disregard my preferences below as you have already been pre-qualified for a test shoot.
If you are planning to apply for a test shoot or if I’m hiring you for a project, here are things I look for:
1. I don’t care for body art. Small tattoos, certain piercings are I can live with. Extensive body art turns me off.
2. I know most of you do but some of you don’t shave (your legs). If you don’t, I’m not interested.
3. I tend to favor real boobs over fake ones – I don’t care if you’re small, give me real.
4. I prefer straight clean hair. I’m not a fan of frizzy hair.
5. I prefer clean simple footwear (preferably with heels). I don’t care for strappy footwear and I hate cloggy shoes.
6. You’ll need to have a good full length shot in your portfolio.
7. You should look your best so if you’re not proficient with your makeup, you should consider having a qualified makeup artist do your face. If you don’t know how to put on makeup, tell me ahead of time and I’ll arrange for a makeup artist for you at a discounted rate if you’re in Honolulu.
8. If I contact you, at least give me the courtesy of a reply. Nothing’s more irritating than seeing that you read the message but you didn’t bother to say yes or no or Hi!.
9. If you’re a minor, I expect you to bring a parent or legal guardian with you. No exceptions.
Other than that, I think I’m a pretty laid back, nice guy with a lot of patience and a warped sense of humor sometimes. 🙂
If you’re paying me, then I’ll ignore much of my pet peeves except #8.